Unable to play servers

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

And how do I set the path to the java executive?!

3. I may not have solved the problem, but I stuck around trying and supporting the effort all day, :) Together we stand, that is what I think a good community is about. Soon you will be playing I just know it!!

4. Thanks for all the support! I'm sure i'll be playing pretty soon thanks to you guys :3

5. Okay that's your issue, it doesn't seem to be detecting a properly installed java on your PC.
    That means it could be corrupt.
    Click auto detect and see if it picks one up, if it doesn't put this as the path name javaw

6. Lol I don't have java, that's the problem

7. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

You don't have it at all ?
    That's much easier just pick a version up off the java site then.

8. Nope.

9. I'll guess i'll have to be patient and wait 30min for java to install..

10. Is there a faster way to install java?

11. Not really, your computer is likely slow so not much can be done about that.

12. Ugh ok..

13. sigh

14. i suspect the missing java is while the mojang download wouldnt work, lol thank god were on the right pass, thank you r4

15. maybe R4 you could a make a short tutorial on this as a separate topic and lock it in case someone else needs help.

16. Lol yeah, thx r4. The java download is at 66%

17. Or a youtube video

18. Ok java installed but how do I open Minecraft?

19. @ExoticButterz_ Ok java installed but how do I open Minecraft?

Go back to multimc, pick the java option that should now appear in the instance screen.
    Following that click the blank button with a star in the left corner then click okay to the screen and you can then start MC by clicking the option that appears.

20. R4, THANK YOU SO MUCH
    THANKS TO YOU AS WELL, HUMFRYDOG, YOU'VE BEEN A HUGE HELP.
    Seriously, I can't thank you enough!

21. No problem, glad to see you back.
    I might make that guide when I'm less busy.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!