Unable to play servers

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Deleted 7 years ago by ExoticButterz_
  3. Though I am able to play, my connection keeps timing out. Explain?

4. is it your internet cause that is my problem all the time?

5. I don't think so, I just upgraded my internet

6. This has never happened before..

7. Plz help I really wanna play on this server again

8. I am sorry. =/ could be your computer maybe. If you are playing from a laptop try going some where with resonable good wifi and see how it does. I have AT&T uverse. I never had problems with it when i was on my own but the uverse at my parents has major issues. Basically i am supposed to have good internet but i don't.

9. It's probably my computer because my ps3 runs just fine. There is nothing wrong with my connection

10. I only get timing out whenever I have bad internet, after 2-3 tries I am able to get in

11. Inb4 Have you tried turning it off then on again?

12. Edited 7 years ago by HaloNest

I couldn't connect to servers either, I'm not an expert but sometimes the easiest things are the most effective , try just restarting your router as I did (remember I had the same problem? And I made a thread just like this) so yes, sometimes my routers gets glitchy when it is used no stop 24/7, soo, may you wanna switch it off for a bit?
    When I had your same problem I tried many things as downloading again Minecraft etc etc, (shootout to everyone who helped me in the past with my connection issue) but yea I ended up raging and punching my router... And it actually worked soon, why not!
    If it doesn'r work, I'll try to come up with something else!

13. I've restarted my computer and my router multiple times..

14. Edited 7 years ago by ExoticButterz_

I downloaded Java 32 bit version and my pc is 64 bit. Could this be the problem? Do I need to download the appropriate Java architecture?

15. That would help with the utilization of resources however that is not an issue that won't fix your current timeout problem.

I think the issue may be with your actual internet given that you seem to have trouble accessing other websites, I'll have a think of potential causes and get back to you.

16. OMG. just buy a new PC!! problem solved. you're welcome!
    jk

17. But ive been using the same internet for months and im just now having this problem?

18. Have you installed or edited a firewall/anti virus recently ?

19. Ive edited the firewall but only to turn it off. Ive disabled all antivirus apps

20. did you also try ending all "tasks" running using task manager relating to mc directly?
    it could possibly be a conflicting file trying to run twice and not responding,...
    i had that issue with spotify multiple times on my win 10 pc
    also have you tried changing your "rights" to mcs stuff?

21. seems like a general problem with your PC, especially when you said it went into a loop of restarting/powering off. At this point your best bet would be to reinstall windows entirely. Note that I've only read the bare essentials and not the entire convo. Have you scripted anything lately and somehow managed to put it in your System32 folder, or have you used your CMD prompt lately at all?

or Sign Up to reply!