Unable to play servers

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

That would help with the utilization of resources however that is not an issue that won't fix your current timeout problem.

I think the issue may be with your actual internet given that you seem to have trouble accessing other websites, I'll have a think of potential causes and get back to you.

3. OMG. just buy a new PC!! problem solved. you're welcome!
    jk

4. But ive been using the same internet for months and im just now having this problem?

5. Have you installed or edited a firewall/anti virus recently ?

6. Ive edited the firewall but only to turn it off. Ive disabled all antivirus apps

7. did you also try ending all "tasks" running using task manager relating to mc directly?
    it could possibly be a conflicting file trying to run twice and not responding,...
    i had that issue with spotify multiple times on my win 10 pc
    also have you tried changing your "rights" to mcs stuff?

8. seems like a general problem with your PC, especially when you said it went into a loop of restarting/powering off. At this point your best bet would be to reinstall windows entirely. Note that I've only read the bare essentials and not the entire convo. Have you scripted anything lately and somehow managed to put it in your System32 folder, or have you used your CMD prompt lately at all?

or Sign Up to reply!