Unable to play servers

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Good idea lol

3. The green bar under "Getting the library files from Mojang" is stuck at about 99% should I wait or abort? Is this normal?

4. Oops installed 32 bit java instead of 64 bit :P

5. any update?

6. Edited 7 years ago by ExoticButterz_

Yup! Everything is working just fine! Thx guys! Now I have to figure out how to download optifine..

7. Edited 7 years ago by humfrydog

link text and here is your link to optifine

8. Thanks!

9. Deleted 7 years ago by ExoticButterz_
  10. Though I am able to play, my connection keeps timing out. Explain?

11. is it your internet cause that is my problem all the time?

12. I don't think so, I just upgraded my internet

13. This has never happened before..

14. Plz help I really wanna play on this server again

15. I am sorry. =/ could be your computer maybe. If you are playing from a laptop try going some where with resonable good wifi and see how it does. I have AT&T uverse. I never had problems with it when i was on my own but the uverse at my parents has major issues. Basically i am supposed to have good internet but i don't.

16. It's probably my computer because my ps3 runs just fine. There is nothing wrong with my connection

17. I only get timing out whenever I have bad internet, after 2-3 tries I am able to get in

18. Inb4 Have you tried turning it off then on again?

19. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by HaloNest

I couldn't connect to servers either, I'm not an expert but sometimes the easiest things are the most effective , try just restarting your router as I did (remember I had the same problem? And I made a thread just like this) so yes, sometimes my routers gets glitchy when it is used no stop 24/7, soo, may you wanna switch it off for a bit?
    When I had your same problem I tried many things as downloading again Minecraft etc etc, (shootout to everyone who helped me in the past with my connection issue) but yea I ended up raging and punching my router... And it actually worked soon, why not!
    If it doesn'r work, I'll try to come up with something else!

20. I've restarted my computer and my router multiple times..

21. Edited 6 years ago by ExoticButterz_

I downloaded Java 32 bit version and my pc is 64 bit. Could this be the problem? Do I need to download the appropriate Java architecture?

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!