1. 6 years ago

Hello, im new and i really enjoy the server. Its one of the few servers i found that was true anarchy without hacks. FINALLY!!! Anyway, as my first operation Im working on a highway thatll fit horses on the -z axis. I know it'll probably get griefed since im posting about it but Im only inviting some help. Grief me or help me. I think Ive found a new home.New Player[h][/h]

2. Keep in mind we do have rules, and staff will enforce them.

Anyways, good luck on that!

3. This is the attraction... trust me, I wont be hacking

4. Welcome! And what do u mean by highway at -z??

5. Overworld highways on the -z axis. Check it out. Just began. Made it big enough for horses.

6. Started at 1k cuz i know they erase

7. @__Moloch__ Overworld highways on the -z axis. Check it out. Just began. Made it big enough for horses.

we already have highways in everydirection and its faster then horse (nether roof makes us go 8x faster) but thanks for your efforts!

8. Noice, ill have vip in the next day or so. I was kinda building it for noobs like me

9. Welcome! msg me in game for help

10. Right on

11. Edited 6 years ago by Nysic

note that we aren't like hardcore anarchy like (another server) or whatsoever - Edited by Nysic

12. Edited 6 years ago by Nysic

@Constantium note that we aren't like hardcore anarchy like (another server) or whatsoever - Edited by Nysic

I wouldn't mention other servers, Same rules as the server for the forums.

13. Dont yall worry, im not the typical anarchy player with the big head and ego and pvp mentality. My favorite thing on those servers was simply exploring and building things.

14. And thanks everyone for the welcomes! Noice change of pace for me!

15. Since you welcomed me, I will return the favor. Welcome to the server! Enjoy your time. Feel free to message me if you want someone to bother! :)

16. Yayer

or Sign Up to reply!