1. 6 years ago

-image-
    Thank you to @just_a_penguin

2. Nice

3. Haha, this looks awesome :D

4. oh beautiful !

5. great build :D looks amazing

6. Edited 6 years ago by CreeperLord170

That nebula is a huge one! Even Orion Nebula is just 65 arcmins wide, and that's like 20 degrees wide. Good job though. ;)

7. @CreeperLord170 That nebula is a huge one! Even Orion Nebula is just 65 arcmins wide, and that's like 20 degrees wide. Good job though. ;)

also its estimated to be 24 light years in across.

8. I wants pls

9. @BluePlauge great build :D looks amazing

Thanks! it was made by @wrufus
    I'm just showing off the sky lol

10. @GrinningBobcat I wants pls

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/resource-packs/2286150-1-8-and-1-7-custom-sky-space-edition-optifine-or

11. Ooo, thank you my space enthusiast comrade @Carl_Sagan1

12. @GrinningBobcat Ooo, thank you my space enthusiast comrade @Carl_Sagan1

Welcome!

13. have u thought of adding a pathway up to the entrance maybe with some sort of lighting?

14. @2Chill have u thought of adding a pathway up to the entrance maybe with some sort of lighting?

Good idea

15. Fun fact, images from the Hubble Telescope aren't in color originally. They use specific wavelengths of light and then astronomers add in color based on those wavelengths! You can read all about it HERE .

16. @NoShareCake Fun fact, images from the Hubble Telescope aren't in color originally. They use specific wavelengths of light and then astronomers add in color based on those wavelengths! You can read all about it HERE .

who do you think wrote that? :3

17. @NoShareCake Fun fact, images from the Hubble Telescope aren't in color originally. They use specific wavelengths of light and then astronomers add in color based on those wavelengths! You can read all about it HERE .

Fun facts are cool

or Sign Up to reply!