Make - A - Monster

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by T0rsion

Monster Name: B-Class Cyborg

Physical description: humanoid figure, much larger than the average human. The B-Class is the second mechanical transplant of human consciousness to be utilized for combat. Consisting of soldiers who opted for the experiment after suffering loss of body functions due to various injuries, these cyborgs are the domineering forces of Earth's infantry. They share a communication disk in their brain that alerts them to any orders from HQ and possess some independence and creativity, which makes their assaults on the enemy open to diversity.

Additional abilities: the body uses an advanced flexible lead core that grants immunity to radiation and also utilizes state of the art technology that makes them immune to explosions and hazardous gases.

Weapons: brute force, Arsenal of weapons ranging from a standard infantry rifle to an advanced Davy Crockett style RPG depending on placement in the infantry. Nanobots ensure transmissions from the conscious "brain" are able to control the machine.

Background details: After the ability to transfer consciousness from a body to a machine was discovered and made available to the military, the growing issue of injured veterans not being able to fight in war was solved by giving them a new body. After incredible successes with the A-Class Cyborgs, the B-Class was issued for everyone who opted to use them and met qualifications (exceptional skills in combat and injury that prohibits their use)

Weakness: Acid attacks can destroy much of the cyborg mechanics, causing malfunctions that lead to immobilization and system failure. Radio transmissions can disrupt the nanobot signals, leading to system failure.

3. Edited 6 years ago by hopping25

Monster name/title: Herobright

Physical description: Overview:A Wither-sized white bat-bug with glowing white eyes. Details: looking like a bright, white bat with a thick exoskeleton, moth-like antenna, A terror-inspiring screech, and bright, glowing eyes, this elusive creature is incredibly resilient and able to thrive in nearly every environment.

Additional abilities: These beasts are as near omnipotent as possible without being Notch. Their (known) abilities from least to greatest:

• While their speed has not been accurately measured, they are known to fly upwards faster than a person falling downwards and fly horizontally faster than rocket-powered Elytra flight
    • The thick exoskeleton grants them invulnerability to arrows while giving them health greater than the enderdragon.
    • The incredible strength of their wings means that they can shatter obsidian with one blow, allowing them to fly through solid blocks.
    • Their screams have been documented to petrify brave minecrafters with fear.
    • They have been documented to flash with white light not unlike a firefly while lighting arcs between their antenna for several seconds, somehow 'reprogramming' all living things in sight and causing their eyes to glow like the Herobright's eyes.

There have been numerous other abilitys reported but have been inconsistently reported such as fire ball launching, lighting summoning, large scale TNT placement and lighting, lava summoning, teleportation, large scale control of environment without visible reason(storms, lights going out, noises, telekinesis, and other), mob summoning, ect.

Background details:

• Many believe that a Herobright-controlled player is the source of the legend of Herobrine.
    • Their ability to control seemingly everything and their changeable abilitys have lead to speculation that they are a sentient, self-programming virus that infected Minecraft before it's initial release.
    • There is no known way to kill a Herobright, several to hurt them, but no way to even bother it

Weaknesses:

• Not known to jump Minecraft worlds without controlling players, so quarantining infected worlds before you are reprogrammed seems to work, for now
    • said to be vulnerable in larva stage, which looks like a white silverfish.
  4. @Jordi223b Can they self replicate after feeding?
    If so, can a large enough group eat something the same size of the group, or they eat individualy?

They eat individually and they replicate in special replication/construction pots in their bases

5. @thegoldsmith remember guys this is still open to everyone i need more monsters for what im planning
    (if your stuck for an idea adapt a monster from a myth or legend that you know)

what are you planning?

6. Edited 6 years ago by thegoldsmith

@hopping25 what are you planning?

A series of books which i shall called the Bestiary which is a compilation of monsters, creatures and cryptids some of the monsters from this thread will be put into the books which i shall then publish at some point after my exams

7. @thegoldsmith A series of books which i shall called the Bestiary which is a compilation of monsters, creatures and cryptids some of the monsters from this thread will be put into the books which i shall then publish at some point after my exams

Nice, that gives me an idea...

8. @thegoldsmith A series of books which i shall called the Bestiary which is a compilation of monsters, creatures and cryptids some of the monsters from this thread will be put into the books which i shall then publish at some point after my exams

Forgotten publishing co. would like to join forces with gold publishing co. sneak peak: now writing up the intermediate guide to -craftymynes- (aka less important but cool and useful stuff)

9. @TheForgotten20 Forgotten publishing co. would like to join forces with gold publishing co. sneak peak: now writing up the intermediate guide to -craftymynes- (aka less important but cool and useful stuff)

We should call our joint venture the El Dorado Book Corporation.

10. @thegoldsmith We should call our joint venture the El Dorado Book Corporation.

k

11. Edited 6 years ago by thegoldsmith

for those who don't know El Dorado is a mythological forgotten city made out of gold

12. *goes in MCEdit and replaces villages with gold blocks and sells map on windows 10 market thingy*

13. This is still open for all. Anyone with a nightmare or terrifying beast of legend please let it be known.

14. Edited 6 years ago by Carl_Sagan1

@thegoldsmith This is still open for all. Anyone with a nightmare or terrifying beast of legend please let it be known.

Is it okay that mine wasnt a terrifying monster and that it is neutral? although it can be terrifying in hostile mode.
    Also, who here can draw characters and 3D models?

15. Edited 6 years ago by BoneChi11er

Name: The Krragnar

Physical traits: A dark shadow figure, that looks as if its made out of gas

Abilities: It is able to phase through most objects and is not affected by physical contact. It can render itself invisible to most sources. One's health and mind will be affected negitively when near the Krragnar for long periods of time. Being near the Krragnar for 2 days at most offers mild side affects such as nausea, cramping, lower body temperature, and on rare cases mild paranioa. Being near the Krragnar for 3-7 days offers harsher side affects, such as vomiting, migrianes, lack of sleep, and black outs, on top of the symptoms previosly mentioned. During this time people affected also show symptoms of depression. Being near the Krragnar for 8-14 days offers severe side affects such as voices in ones head, imparred vision, tumors, malnutrition, and symptoms of insanity, on top of the symptoms previosly mentioned. People who are affected this long do not last.

Background details: It attaches itself to the homes of different people, sapping the life energy out of any person indiscriminately to feed. This entity is not to be trifled with.

Weaknesses: The Krragnar can be seen through certian devices occasionly, the most consistent device being a thermal reader. The radius of which one would feel side affects is relitively small, being only 50ft, give or take. An offering can be made to banish the entity from one's home by adding to a fire;

• one drop of the home-owner's blood
    • a rose petal
    • a pinch of sage

These offerings must be wrapped in a paper that contains the person's wishes to banish the Krragnar from the home. The Krragnar cannot phase through lead or graveyards, the reasons being unkown.

Drawing (not my artwork):
    -image-

16. Also, it feels like were making a bunch of SCP's

17. @BoneChi11er Also, it feels like were making a bunch of SCP's

what's that mean?

18. @Carl_Sagan1 what's that mean?

Ever heard of Google?

19. @Carl_Sagan1 Is it okay that mine wasnt a terrifying monster and that it is neutral? although it can be terrifying in hostile mode.
    Also, who here can draw characters and 3D models?

Really doesn't matter but the scary ones will be more fun to right about (but yours is very details so it will be fun getting into the book.)

20. @BoneChi11er Also, it feels like were making a bunch of SCP's

nah this is more of a contest to see who can create beasts and monsters well enough to be put into my bestiary.

21. Edited 6 years ago by BoneChi11er

You're making a bestiary? How many monster do you have?

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!