1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Not really

3. No

4. On the forum it said that this guy changed his view distance to nine chunks and it worked so i do not know if its the same as render distance

5. I had one that was pretty efficient,it had some good spawn rates, but the pigmen stopped chasing me before they were exterminated, probably due to lag

6. @ShadowHunter7_ On the forum it said that this guy changed his view distance to nine chunks and it worked so i do not know if its the same as render distance

Your view distance should not change mob spawning on servers, only in single player.

7. @ShadowHunter7_ i do not know if its the same as render distance

To confirm what others have said:

On CM server render distance is set at 5 chunks (or whatever) by the server, it's set low to reduce lag, and probably won't be increased. You can't change it, changing your view distance wont affect it.

In single player your view distance does control server render distance though, so it would make a difference.

8. Is ti possible that the low spawn rates will go back to normal in 1.13

9. @ShadowHunter7_ Is ti possible that the low spawn rates will go back to normal in 1.13

Probably not.

If you need exp build an enderman grinder

10. I think it's simplier to just murder pigmen as you go in the nether.
    I had one gold farm in the nether, and I was building one in the nether roof, never finished it.

I'm kinda thinking about making one more but half slabbing will be a bitch to do and you know why.
    But, since I know that half slabbing helps in the long run, you can get yourself some decent amount of gold.

Or you can make a wither skelly farm that spawns both wither skeletons and other nether mobs.
    Before the reset, there was a dude who literally gave me his wither skelly farm because he left CM.ΕΎ

The spawning rate was great when there was about 15 players online so make sure to focus on that.

I have some farms in the nether that I plan to do but since I have a job now, I mostly get tired as fuck because warehouses are a motherfucker to work in, and I don't know when that shit will be finished lol.

When it comes to blaze farms, I usually set up one of those noob-made ones. I surround a spawner with netherrack and I make a 9x3x9 space and let them spawn, and I kill these fuckers and get lots of XP.

My main reason for the farms in the nether is obviously wither heads and gold, but having a blaze farm won't hurt me at all. :) I'm not sure if it's possible to set different render distances in each dimension.

I'm a complete nublet in that kind of stuff but if that's impossible that's completely understandable.

or Sign Up to reply!