Worst Server EVER Played

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by PapaNeon

This server is actually the worst server I have EVER played on. The staff isn't helpful, they don't understand ANYTHING and won't listen to a single word a Non-Donator/Staff member will say. I simply quoted like this, "Sample Text." And I get banned. All I asked was why did my friend get banned for having his sword named "Ass Eater" and didn't change it before my other friend instigated him to the point of being slain. But my other friend said, "Censored by papaneon" and got kicked. I don't even want an appeal to this server, but I'd like to just state how fucking utterly stupid this server is. You're all mental, you kick without even talking to the person about their offense. Suggestion to the Head Admin and the Owner, quit letting kids moderate your server because you'll never have active and long lasting players if you have these huge flaws. I sincerely hope your server gets taken down because it's absolute trash.

2. There's a helpful page on the forum, publically accessible to you and your friends. In case you don't want to find it, let me give you some bullet points as to what you or your friends might've done to deserve what you got.

Be respectful to other players - Don’t use extremely derogatory terms or epithets. Don’t insult or personally attack others in excess. If someone asks you to stop, then stop.

Don’t use excessive or extremely offensive profanity - Cursing is allowed in moderation, but don’t go overboard or get shockingly offensive with it. Staff will warn you if you’re crossing the line.

Practice good chat etiquette - Don’t use caps, don’t spam, don’t discuss controversial, sensitive or offensive topics (e.g. sex, sexual identity or preferences, race, politics, religion, drugs, etc.), no advertising, no links, no trolling. Please only use the minecraft font and English in global chat.

No hate speech in any form - Never engage in hate speech of any kind. This means chat, private message, in your builds, in books, your skin, signs, etc.

No inappropriate Names/Skins - This includes your name, item name, name tags, nude skins, body part skins, subjective skins, etc. If asked by staff to change something you have/use because of this, please do so!

3. Edited 6 years ago by Nysic

@xXZACHARYXx Suggestion to the Head Admin and the Owner, quit letting kids moderate your server because you'll never have active and long lasting players if you have these huge flaws.

Firstly, the age requirement for staff is 16. No kids moderate the server.

@xXZACHARYXx why did my friend get banned for having his sword named "Ass Eater"

Next, the rules clearly state no sexual comments in chat. Would you agree that "Ass Eater" is a sexual comment? (This rule also applies to item names).

@xXZACHARYXx But my other friend said, "Fuck you (redacted) " and got kicked

The rules also state no racist comments. Would you agree that "Fuck you (redacted) " is a racist comment? I certainly would.

@xXZACHARYXx You're all mental, you kick without even talking to the person about their offense

I was there and I remember staff warning you COUNTLESS times and you continued to break the rules.

@xXZACHARYXx I sincerely hope your server gets taken down because it's absolute trash.

I sincerely hope you read this and reconsider everything you just said.

4. Some minor redactions in the posts here but all in all, this situation has been handled within the guidelines that we expect from our staff.

What I'm reading here is a rant by (presumably an underage individual) someone who didn't get their own way and their retort for being punished was to troll.

I see no purpose in the discussion of this thread extending beyond this. Should you appeal we can look at your situation but I see no issues here.

Thread locked.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!