BANNED for saying RETARDED...

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by DemonKing_Nysh

ign : Ozsuna

Really... i cant say "retarded" but can say the word "fuck" can you pleas organize your staff so everyone is on the same page. I really get confused along with many players who play how the rules go by... idk which "helper" banned me but first i got kicked and then i log on and ask " why did i get kicked for saying retarded" then i get banned please consult your many members of staff @CraftyMyner and discuss the exact words which are prohibited on the server and please reconsider your options for helpers. Thanks, have a great day!
    http://imgur.com/a/Genxx
    http://imgur.com/a/tz8jL

2. I know who you are, you should know the rules. You should know it isn't allowed.

3. There is nothing to discuss, retarded is an offencive/controversial word and fuck when not used in a bad context is allowed.

4. You see how calling someone or using that term in general is offensive and a sensitive topics for others , Also after being kicked by staff for doing it you shouldn't come back and repeat the same thing over again

Be respectful to other players - Don’t use extremely derogatory terms or epithets. Don’t insult or personally attack others in excess. If someone asks you to stop, then stop.

Practice good chat etiquette - Don’t use caps, don’t spam, don’t discuss controversial, sensitive or offensive topics (e.g. sex, sexual identity or preferences, race, politics, religion, drugs, etc.), no advertising, no links, no trolling. Please only use the minecraft font and English in global chat.

Please listen to staff members - In order to keep the server safe, staff reserve the right to add, modify and patch rules.

Also thanks for the screenshots showing you are using mods which you are not allowed to use on the server so , this ban will be permanent , after discussing it with a admin and the owner .

Any form of cheating will not be tolerated - This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage over players who are playing the game the way the game was intended to be played. This includes but is not limited to: non-approved clients (hacked clients), abusing in-game glitchs (duping, x-ray, breaking bedrock) and xray texture packs.

As iclutchhd said , you should know better.... goodluck elsewhere.

or Sign Up to reply!