Clarification on a Rule?

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by BaronBattleBread

@BoneChi11er This is honestly confusing for me as well, why does that rule exist? I understand what the rule say, about you having someone TP to you and killing them. But the person requesting the TP has the option to not send a request, just as you have the option to decline a request. I respect y'alls decision to have this rule, I just wanna know why it exist. :\

It exists because with the new TPA system, its far easier to convince a new player that you're a nice guy, have them TP to you so you can "help" them, and murder them for fun. It helps keep new players playing, instead of getting killed, crying about it and leaving because we wont reimburse their items.

They are far less likely to let you TP to their house when their new.

@pand1024 Ok so if B convinces A, A goes to B using TPA, B attacks A, A dies, B get's banned. In all other cases it's ok?

A convinces B, A attacks B, B dies OK
    A convinces B, A attacks B, A dies OK
    A convinces B, B attacks A, A dies OK
    A convinces B, B attacks A, B dies OK
    B convinces A, A attacks B, B dies OK
    B convinces A, A attacks B, A dies OK
    B convinces A, B attacks A, A dies OK
    B convinces A, B attacks A, B dies OK

Lets set- A (acceptor of the TP), B (requests the TP) to make this simple.

If A convinces B, A should not initiate attack on B
    If B convinces A, A should not initiate attack on B

Whichever party hits the accept button (regardless of which side convinced which) should not be initaing attack on the Tping player.
    initiating attack includes traps and teammates that result in damage being dealt.

Yes, you can defend yourself against hostiles
    and again, cases will be investigated.

To put it another way- 8/10 ways to kill via the TPA are allowed. 2 of them are not.

Just dont be the person hitting the accept button and you can attack.

3. I find this thread quite funny, don't get me wrong xD

or Sign Up to reply!