Home tp problem

1. 6 years ago

Hello,
    Today trying to get to my house with the book i found some kind of a bug. Trying to tp to it a message showed up:
    ''Unable to send you to your home because is either covered or too close from spawn''
    This never happened before and i am sure my base wasn't griefed because i went away for only 3 minutes.
    I don't know if there is a way to get me back to my home but i'd really like to because i spent some hourd working on it.
    I hope this is the right section of the forums

2. if it is possible could i at least get the coordinates?

Thanks

3. Just a couple quick questions

1. Have you ported to and from your home successfully before?
    2. How close to spawn did you build your home?
    3. Do you share your home with anyone else, or have anything that could be blocking your spawn point?(such as carpet, snow, grass, etc.)
  4. I have teleported to my home multiples times
    It is over 12k blocks from spawn
    and no there was no carpets or snow in it and i never shared my coords.
    And is there a was to get the coords of the home set?
    Thanks for your time

5. You probably slept in a bed close to spawn or that covered up therefore setting your home at that beds location.

6. I'm not entirely sure what the problem is, however if you don't have your coords and need them you can always private message Crafty. Just go to New Conversation, select General, and then there should be a little message at the top that should allow you to change who can see the post. Just put Crafty's name in there (CraftyMyner) and ask him for your coords. He'll get to it as soon as he can.

7. Ok thank so much for the help, really it is nearly impossible to find a server that help his users in so less time. Amazing!

8. minesy

29 Aug 2017 Suspended

@RickySerni I have teleported to my home multiples times
    It is over 12k blocks from spawn
    and no there was no carpets or snow in it and i never shared my coords.
    And is there a was to get the coords of the home set?
    Thanks for your time

12k is really close to spawn you will get raided so if you dont want to get raided go like 80k out

or Sign Up to reply!