The Eiffel Tower

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago

smh I hate people like that. you shouldn't be allowed to tp to people then grief them.

3. @iiTzzJojooo the tower was un touched, same as your base dude, and griefing and raiding is allowed...

What do you mean the tower was untouched? It was griefed xD

4. I didn't touch it mate... I don't grief, I raid yes but I appreciate the time people went into to build bases/structures, when I random tp I do not grief. Why? because honest hard working people took time to build. People like you ask to be griefed and raided.

5. @_Gnome_Child_ smh I hate people like that. you shouldn't be allowed to tp to people then grief them.

When the person accepting the tp clicks accept, they are doing it at their own risk. If you invite the wrong person to your base, that is not the server's problem or responsibility, not the server's mistake, but the player's. The server should not be held responsible by the trustworthiness or lack there of, of a player.

6. however I did not mine a single block within the vicinity of your base. I give you sympathy because of what happened but you need to learn to get over things, the same thing happened to me but when you look back on these things, you will realise that you made yourself out to be something you're not. I publicly embarrassed myself but got over it, its only a base, you can rebuild it. However its a raiding/griefing server.

7. @iiTzzJojooo I didn't touch it mate... I don't grief, I raid yes but I appreciate the time people went into to build bases/structures, when I random tp I do not grief. Why? because honest hard working people took time to build. People like you ask to be griefed and raided.

Then who griefed it?

8. I'm not accusing people, but 3 people where present.

9. @iiTzzJojooo I'm not accusing people, but 3 people where present.

I came back on to see you running around with my chests already broken and everything griefed. So I'm pretty sure you should know who was present when it was destroyed.

10. @OpticImpulse I don't grief, if you read my last comment you would know why. I'm out.

11. I was there with Jo jo and breeplays, I didn't see anyone grief it, at least while I was there.

12. OpticImpulse, I am truthfully sorry for killing you mate. When I see a kill I see a kill, and I want that kill! Especially since you had diamond armor on. I am sorry for making your experience not a good one. Maybe I could help you re-build or give you some new armor?

Flower

13. I dont really believe Jojo. He likes to grief :) lol

14. shaddap @Captain_Mitchell

15. lol

16. 7 years ago

RIP Eiffel Tower

17. 5 months later? Jesus people. Stop reviving dead threads for fucks sake!

18. @OpticImpulse RIP Eiffel Tower

lol why you bump the thread well revive it

19. Boi

20. @OtherGreenGamer 5 months later? Jesus people. Stop reviving dead threads for fucks sake!

D:

21. Lock pls

or Sign Up to reply!