The Eiffel Tower

1. 8 years ago

Hi I'm OpticImpulse (ArchVillian). When I joined this server, SaltyFlubberFish humbly welcomed me to her base. She apparently was base mates with RetroSenpaii, but she/he got banned. Anyway, while they were on the server, they were building the Eiffel Tower. It was never finished, sadly. I asked SaltyFlubberFish for the blueprints so I could rebuild it. I guess I was kind of a noob and I allowed IitzzJojoo or whatever over to look at it, mainly because he manipulated me. He said it was pretty cool and wanted to come back to "take pictures because he was building a similar thing." My instincts told me he was going to grief it, so I stayed away. But i saw how in the chat he was very kind to other people so I let up a little and allowed him to come over. Big mistake basically. To cut the story short, iiwarriorii or whatever and Flowery came over without permission and everything got griefed. I died protecting the incomplete tower, but I failed. I got off the server and took a break, mainly because I was overwhelmed by how someone could be so ruthless and cruel, especially to a new player! It kind of ruined my experience on this server, which is sad because I thought this server had potential. I even bought VIP. Anyway, without further a due, I present "The Life of the Eiffel Tower."

Credits to RetroSenpaii for building the tower and SaltyFlubberFish for supplying the screenshots.
    link text
    It was kind of a shame that this project was never finished. I would've gladly helped out in building it.

2. the tower was un touched, same as your base dude, and griefing and raiding is allowed...

3. Rule #1 on a survival server:Always be 100% positive of who you invite to your place or team with.
    It took me months before i allowed ppl to my base, one who is actually a basemate of mine now wanted to join me when he first joined the server however for the aforementioned Rule on survival i denied him for months and made sure he was trustworthy (good thing he is too cause i thoroughly enjoy his builds) :) If you follow certain guidelines you can actually have a very peaceful playing experience many go their entire time on the server without being raided or griefed and some even have amazing bases out in the open,they just happen to know where to build to stay safe for the most part. there's also always the risk of being found out but thats kinda the excitement about a survival server too, and i think 1 of the important aspects of it.
    In the future keep these things in mind and your experience should get alot better, you may even end up making a few friends as many of us have on here.
    Best of luck.

4. smh I hate people like that. you shouldn't be allowed to tp to people then grief them.

5. @iiTzzJojooo the tower was un touched, same as your base dude, and griefing and raiding is allowed...

What do you mean the tower was untouched? It was griefed xD

6. I didn't touch it mate... I don't grief, I raid yes but I appreciate the time people went into to build bases/structures, when I random tp I do not grief. Why? because honest hard working people took time to build. People like you ask to be griefed and raided.

7. @_Gnome_Child_ smh I hate people like that. you shouldn't be allowed to tp to people then grief them.

When the person accepting the tp clicks accept, they are doing it at their own risk. If you invite the wrong person to your base, that is not the server's problem or responsibility, not the server's mistake, but the player's. The server should not be held responsible by the trustworthiness or lack there of, of a player.

8. however I did not mine a single block within the vicinity of your base. I give you sympathy because of what happened but you need to learn to get over things, the same thing happened to me but when you look back on these things, you will realise that you made yourself out to be something you're not. I publicly embarrassed myself but got over it, its only a base, you can rebuild it. However its a raiding/griefing server.

9. @iiTzzJojooo I didn't touch it mate... I don't grief, I raid yes but I appreciate the time people went into to build bases/structures, when I random tp I do not grief. Why? because honest hard working people took time to build. People like you ask to be griefed and raided.

Then who griefed it?

10. I'm not accusing people, but 3 people where present.

11. @iiTzzJojooo I'm not accusing people, but 3 people where present.

I came back on to see you running around with my chests already broken and everything griefed. So I'm pretty sure you should know who was present when it was destroyed.

12. @OpticImpulse I don't grief, if you read my last comment you would know why. I'm out.

13. I was there with Jo jo and breeplays, I didn't see anyone grief it, at least while I was there.

14. OpticImpulse, I am truthfully sorry for killing you mate. When I see a kill I see a kill, and I want that kill! Especially since you had diamond armor on. I am sorry for making your experience not a good one. Maybe I could help you re-build or give you some new armor?

Flower

15. I dont really believe Jojo. He likes to grief :) lol

16. shaddap @Captain_Mitchell

17. lol

18. 7 years ago

RIP Eiffel Tower

19. 5 months later? Jesus people. Stop reviving dead threads for fucks sake!

20. @OpticImpulse RIP Eiffel Tower

lol why you bump the thread well revive it

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!