iiTzzJojooo Flying?

1. 8 years ago

I had logged back on from being afk and I just saw him there.
    Recorded it.

2. You can see the horse moving; 1.9 has this glitch in where a character stands in place while on their screen they're actually riding a horse

3. bang

4. Boats do that too, if a player rides in on a boat/horse from out of the render distance of another player, it makes them fly, and the boat just ghost rides. It's dumb.

5. Sounds... farfetched.

6. I have seen it on other servers. It's not far-fetched.

7. Look at the video, the horse is moving fast, and not AI-like, this is an indication that the horse is being riden.

8. I agree

9. ^

10. as I told r4 I was on a horse, and you can clearly see that in the first few seconds.

11. if you want to get technical about it, also in the first few seconds, you can see the reigns are being held up by the player, and in the last few seconds, the horse backs away from the arrival of the player, then jojo switches to his book and tps away form the potential conflict

12. ^ baron is right

13. Just making sure guys I honestly didn't know thats why I am checking

14. i know. jojo is overly defensive about it but we're just explaining :) 1.9 carries alot of glitches that deal with player invisibility and character movements not reacting they way they should

15. Thanks Baron! xD

16. chins up matey

or Sign Up to reply!