1. 6 years ago

minesy

24 Sep 2017 Suspended

spoiler alert for nerdies next video or something the base gets raided

2. That will be included, but the main part of the video will be the Talent Show we had. It was a blast, we had artwork, piano, guitar, a poem, etc. :D The raided base was a barely-started base for non-Trusted people excluding Initiates, so the loss was nothing major. The event, though, made us all very happy. If was great to hear everyone laugh so much :D

3. Well I guess that means the separation of trusted vs non-trusted worked out in NN's favor then, considering whoever betrayed jumped the gun and went for a base designed for just that purpose: to separate traitors from new members

4. @NerdieBirdieYT That will be included, but the main part of the video will be the Talent Show we had. It was a blast, we had artwork, piano, guitar, a poem, etc. :D The raided base was a barely-started base for non-Trusted people excluding Initiates, so the loss was nothing major. The event, though, made us all very happy. If was great to hear everyone laugh so much :D

Oh poetry , sounds wonderful can't wait to see / hear it , i very much enjoy the creativity and feeling poetry can capture.

5. @Dennari43 Precisely. Looks like we won't be promoting anyone in the near future as we work out who this may have been.

@2Chill Czechmate read off a poem from a famous poet - I forget who - and while it isn't his original poem, he certainly has a way of reading it that makes it enjoyable. I loved it, personally, even though I couldn't understand it. I'm excited for you all to hear it!

or Sign Up to reply!