Post a Reply

NerdNation's 6-Month Anniversary

1. 6 years ago

@Sirchristopher10 lol when can i reapply so i can rejoin after i was purged?

We are indeed invite-only now, so there's no sure way of getting back in. We did accept our first purged member back in today, though, so don't think we've forgotten about all the lovely people who are no longer with us. :)

2. @NerdieBirdieYT We are indeed invite-only now, so there's no sure way of getting back in. We did accept our first purged member back in today, though, so don't think we've forgotten about all the lovely people who are no longer with us. :)

You've exiled those you've called your friends. You have betrayed them, all in the name of "removing a mole" simply because it was in your own selfish interests. Those that did nothing wrong were wrongfully punished by your hand. I predict you'll start bringing in members from invite only, and you'll have yet another mole in your little faction ready to see you crumble again. There's nothing you can do about it, and all your efforts will have been in vain