Edited 6 years ago by 2Chill

@NerdieBirdieYT As of yesterday (October 21), NerdNation is 6 months old!

I can't believe how much fun these six months have been. While NN hasn't been around as long as the old factions on CM, it has certainly stood the test of time and become one of the major factions on the server. We have experienced an unfortunate amount of drama, insiders, threats, and betrayals, but have managed to come out on top. With the recent faction reset, I believe we are entering into a time where the faction is better than ever in terms of safety, and thus every other aspect of the faction (events, builds, bases, projects, etc) will be vastly improved. With our mole finally gone, NN will reach heights unattainable before this point.

I have had the opportunity to meet so many new people through this group. It's really been incredible how many amazing friendships have been created and fostered within the game of Minecraft, and outside it in our Discord. Regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender, etc, I have pushed my personal limitations and shoved aside my social anxiety in order to talk with people I would never have met if not for NN. I thank everyone who has ever been a member of our faction.

I can't wait to see what the next 6 months will bring as NerdNation finally rids itself of our long-lasting insider and is able to build and plan freely again. From here on out we have the opportunity to build better, not only in terms of blocks, but also in our relationships with each other.

Here's to the months ahead!

It is always nice to see factions on craftymynes that last, they normally come and go pretty quickly for a number of reasons or never even really get off the ground , it is always nice and healthy for servers to have active factions(unofficial or not) imo as it brings another aspect of the game to the table , i am pretty sure NN is appreciated here and respected for still being here considering the adversity it has faced even though all won't admit it but somewhere I am sure they feel the same, as it can be a bit boring for factions when others are inactive or disband leaving no competition on a faction level at all . So congrats on the six months NN and continue flying through another six.