Havestar News! The design of our arena!

1. 8 years ago

While its not in-game yet, the plans for the Harvestar arena have been drawn up on a creative world of mine. Pictures can be seen right here for your viewing pleasure ;). I plan on building this exactly like its seen in the link. I made a link instead of putting the pics up because its a lot of pics, and Cileklim wouldn't see it other wise (your welcome). It will take some time, but eh. Build is life.

As for petty crime, I'm pleased to announce that the thief in our town has been caught and will no longer be taking anything from us again. We are trying to get lost recourses back to everyone, but there aren't any promises unfortunately. And as for the thief, you have been kicked out of Harvestar and will no longer be allowed back. Best of luck with other factions Sidicle.

We are still making space in Harvestar, but we are almost done, and we will announce our reopening in the next post. Don't forget to read our rules right here if you are looking to join us.Thanks for being patient.

BoneChi11er, signing off!

2. @BoneChi11er Best of luck with other factions Sidicle.

I'm not defending Sidicle but Sidicle is seven years old..

3. im kinda surprised you dont run the superflat on peaceful, i would have thought that would make life much easier because you dont need to deal with slimes

4. @ardoasms meh, they don't really get In my way.
    @argonFiles Is he now, oh well.

5. Looks really good! By the way i only got 6 exams left and it will be over on Tuesday so i'll have lots of free time to help. Good luck! ^^

6. It looks lovely Bone! :)

or Sign Up to reply!