Crafty crate multi-chest abominations?

1. 6 years ago
    Deleted 6 years ago by Compos
  2. Ah the old triple chest bug ! If you keep adding them in a line every chest has the inventory of the two net to it.
    Also try doing making them around corners. This makes things even more glitchy and you can end up with phantom chest blocks you can walk through, or even 'linked' pairs of double chests that open simultaneously :)

3. @NutjobBob Ah the old triple chest bug ! If you keep adding them in a line every chest has the inventory of the two net to it.
    Also try doing making them around corners. This makes things even more glitchy and you can end up with phantom chest blocks you can walk through, or even 'linked' pairs of double chests that open simultaneously :)

How dare you give me ideas

4. What does a craftycrate even look like? Is it like a physical that you can place down like before or even after you used it?

5. @Chilled_Chaos What does a craftycrate even look like? Is it like a physical that you can place down like before or even after you used it?

@Chilled_Chaos What does a craftycrate even look like? Is it like a physical that you can place down like before or even after you used it?

CraftyCrate is a chest that has been renamed. when a player has one pending there is a notification each time they log in until they click the link. Clicking the link places the chest on the ground under their feet.
    I have CraftyCrate unboxing videos on my youtube channel if you want to see one.
    neverdigup

or Sign Up to reply!