1. 8 years ago

Hey guys, you may have heard the news, I will have some words to say soon...

- Prox

2. Edited 8 years ago by MasaruCyri

Good luck Proxeria. If this is real or fake, I could care less. :D

3. congrats prox you castle griefer, you will be a 10x better owner than crafty the myner

4. I am so fucking drunk right now new the empire state building

5. I have a sneaking suspicion that this is just a big april fools prank, as these changes take place on the 1st of April. But incase that I'm wrong, Congrates Proxeria, the new owner!

6. The fact that he said the changes take place on April 1st was the giveaway. Well, that and something else.

7. @Nysic I am so fucking drunk right now new the empire state building

You should probably calm down. Just come back and play CraftyMynes already we miss you

8. Haha in less than 4 days I shall return I'm on the last legs of my tour of the us

9. @Nysic Haha in less than 4 days I shall return I'm on the last legs of my tour of the us

Well sounds like you're having a great time. Can't wait to hear some stories lol

10. @BoneChi11er I have a sneaking suspicion that this is just a big april fools prank, as these changes take place on the 1st of April. But incase that I'm wrong, Congrates Proxeria, the new owner!

i totally agree with you, seems like a joke crafty would pull, so just to be safe ill probably be online till very early in the morning to see if anything happens

11. I hope this aint a sick joke.

12. @Captain_Mitchell I hope this aint a sick joke.

but sick jokes are the most fun...

13. Edited 8 years ago by BaronBattleBread

Most of you guys already figured it out, but for the slow people, yeah, this is a pancake

14. Edited 8 years ago by BaronBattleBread

It was a pretty Crafty pancake I may add...

15. Ha ha! I knew it!

16. Edited 8 years ago by BaronBattleBread

@CraftyMyner It was a pretty Crafty pancake I may add...

I think that pun is myner compared to the rest of it.

17. yes, this was easy to figure out

or Sign Up to reply!