Post a Reply

CraftyMynes Faction Approval Poll (Results)

1. 6 years ago

Perhaps the better question might have been Which faction is most feared or which faction is most liked or a poll that asks the following.
    #1 which faction do you think is the best?
    #2 which faction is the most respected?
    #3 which faction is most feared?
    #4 which faction is most improved or improving?

For me each question results in a different team answer.
    for example i dont like team eye because they raided me. however i fear and respect the team. they are bad ass pvpers and are organized. so they get vote each for these 2 questions
    however i would vote nerd nation for most improved and harvester as the best or most liked.
    so considering these factors each faction has its own strength and weaknesses.

Over all i like the idea of your polling as i am interested in how things are on the server and enjoy hearing other peoples views.

2. @humfrydog Perhaps the better question might have been Which faction is most feared or which faction is most liked or a poll that asks the following.
    #1 which faction do you think is the best?
    #2 which faction is the most respected?
    #3 which faction is most feared?
    #4 which faction is most improved or improving?

For me each question results in a different team answer.
    for example i dont like team eye because they raided me. however i fear and respect the team. they are bad ass pvpers and are organized. so they get vote each for these 2 questions
    however i would vote nerd nation for most improved and harvester as the best or most liked.
    so considering these factors each faction has its own strength and weaknesses.

Over all i like the idea of your polling as i am interested in how things are on the server and enjoy hearing other peoples views.

Well said. I think this poll's question was too broad. Narrowing it down would better specify what you mean by "approval".

3. @Hijacked96 somehow manage to get a bigger voting pool I suppose, maybe have non- anonymous voting so a bias can be detected, the only problem that there is is the voting pool and the question being loosely defined, I'd gladly help with this since it'd be an interesting insight to how the public views the factions