CraftyMynes Subreddit

1. 6 years ago

Hi all!

Due to CM not using social media much, I decided to create a subreddit for the server. It can be used for mostly anything CM-related, and is easily accessible from mobile devices. The forums is obviously still the main place for discussion, but having other areas to post, spread, and grow will be nice!

Any moderator who wishes to be added as a moderator of the subreddit can let me know through a PM, and I'll set that up as quickly as I am able to.

Have fun sharing on Reddit, everyone!

CM Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/craftymynes/

2. Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

CraftyMyner has been added as a moderator of this Reddit as he requested - therefore he is now in charge and you don't have to rely on the dork writing this message. :P Crafty himself is very busy, so he has allowed me to remain as a moderator for the Reddit to help expand it. Again, any other CM moderators are welcome to PM me with their username and request to be added to the moderation team.

For all Reddit users, let's try to get this up and running! Hopefully it will attract new players and make the server a better place to be! :D

3. -image-

4. It's only been 2 hours and you're already using it to advertise your channel.

5. @Judgement It's only been 2 hours and you're already using it to advertise your channel.

Advertising a playlist on this server is not an issue at all. In fact, it's a good thing.

6. -image-

7. @Judgement -image-

-image-
    Not sure what your point is. Anyone who advertises CM regularly by means of videos and is approved by Crafty can be listed.

8. Nerdie created this subreddit. I told him that if there is going to be a social media account using the CraftyMynes brand or name, it should be managed and owned by the CraftyMynes staff team. I updated the links list with other staff channels.

All that being said, if you want to be a nice person and help the server/community go ahead and contact me. If not, don't go complaining that someone else got "special treatment".

or Sign Up to reply!