NNAT's Introductory Event

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Family_Tuber

First off, I'd like give a hand for Harvester and the amazing flamingo event they put out! That was truly some hard work and dedication and an inspiration to the rest of the server! ^^ I wanted to wait to post this to not get in the way of the amazing event that was taking place. Without further ado...
    NerdNation Adventure Team's First Event!
    Wooo! Like what Nerdie said in NN's status update things have been pretty hectic. And with that since our reveal of NNAT... nothing really happened. We realized we were still in a time of uneasiness. But now NN has a firm foothold we can step off of and the future looks bright! Thank you to those who are still showing interest in NNAT!
    Alrighty, now that we are ready actually get this thing going we're excited to announce NNAT's first event!! I like to call it the introductory event since it's more of a way to get to know everyone in the group and have a good ol relaxing time. If you were in NNAT you should of seen the announcement of this event on our discord far ahead of time. But I wanted to wait till the Harvester's Event was done to announce it on forums.
    Details: This event is happening on Friday, January 19 @ 8PM EST! This event will not be taking place on Crafty Mynes, but instead on a fun little mafia game called Town of Salem. It's a great social game and is totally free (since it runs on browser) to have fun as our introductory event on NNAT! If you are interested please PM either me or @NerdieBirdieYT if you'd like to join NNAT
    What is NNAT?
    NNAT is a public group currently hosted by the NN faction. It's open to mostly everyone and is just a fun group to hang out with. To experience the fun of Crafty Mynes and each other! (Doesn't matter if you're part of a different faction, we'd love to have you here)
    IMPORTANT NOTE: This group is in no way a faction. No bases exist under this group or of the like. NNAT is a public event group meant to bring players together of all kinds from Crafty Mynes!
    Future Events
    For future events after this one, we have public events in the works that everyone in NNAT can participate in that will be happening on CraftyMynes! Plus we have even bigger plans to partner with our allies to host crazy awesome events transforming what NNAT is capable of doing! Exciting things are in store and we invite you to join us!

2. Well said @Family_Tuber !

As stated above, this group is open to nearly everyone, so don't be afraid to ask for an invite to the Discord! I'd like to point that that Discord is a key part of NNAT communications, so you should definitely make an account on there to stay up to date and be able to hang out in voice calls, as well as being able to message other people in NNAT.

As a final note, if you liked Harvestar's Flamingo Hunt, then you should definitely consider participating in NNAT! We have big plans involving some of the major factions of CraftyMynes that will be a lot of fun :)

3. @Family_Tuber Details: This event is happening on Friday, January 18 @ 8PM EST! This event will not be taking place on Crafty Mynes, but instead on a fun little mafia game called Town of Salem. It's a great social game and is totally free (since it runs on browser) to have fun as our introductory event on NNAT! If you are interested please PM either me or @NerdieBirdieYT if you'd like to join NNAT

January 18th is on a Thursday. Not a Friday.

4. Oop xD

or Sign Up to reply!