Shulker Chests, Elytras and God Sets for sale

1. 6 years ago

Good News Loyal Customers of Humfry's House of Color After an exhaustive search of the server and players I have finally manged to track down Shulker chests and Elytras!!!

Now for the bad news... Due to rarity and scarcity I had to pay my supplier a higher price than before so like any business I have to pass on the costs to you.

My New Prices are:

Shulker Chest of any 16 possible colors of your choosing will increase from 8 diamonds to 9 diamonds each.
    Elytras will increase from 5DB to 6DB and as always come with mending and unbreaking 3.
    If you want your Elytra or shulker chests named I am happy to do it free of charge just post your orders here so I can copy the names correctly.

Also for sale are:

3 diamond armor God sets Protect 4 that come with all enchants including mending except no thorns. Each set cost 11DB
    1 diamond armor God sets Blast 4 that come with all enchants including mending and thorns 3 on chest plate for 10DB

I will also reduce my Ink sac stacks from 3 diamonds per stack to 1 diamond per stack as a sale item and to help ease the pain of the above price increase.

I am also accepting gunpowder in trade in stead of diamonds as a option:
    16 gunpowder are worth 1DB in trade
    64 gunpowder are worth 4DB in trade

As It was quite difficult to locate these shulker chests and how fast they sell I suggest ordering quickly.
    I wont be able to reduce my price for bulk orders of shells but I will sell them as shells with wood chests for the rate of 2 shells, 1 chest for 1DB each in case you want to stockpile a few for yourself.

As always my other items are available in my store based on supply so please visit my shop for all your needs and current price list.

link text

-image-

-image-

-image-

2. @humfrydog bulk orders of shells but I will sell them as shells with wood chests for the rate of 2 shells, 1 chest for 1DB each

what do you mean by that? and how many is bulk? Im willing to buy

3. a stck of 6

@Carl_Sagan1 what do you mean by that? and how many is bulk? Im willing to buy

I will sell in shell form if you prefer. 64 shells with 32 chest cost 32DB , 32 shells with 16 chests cost 16DB in case you prefer shell form for storage.

4. Edited 6 years ago by Carl_Sagan1

I will buy 64 shells with 32 chests please

5. Also, i will buy silk touch if you have it.

6. @Carl_Sagan1 Also, i will buy silk touch if you have it.

order ready, i have silk picks and silk shovels but no books.

7. Update I am happy to announce that after some recent acquisitions I can now lower the cost of God Elytras back to my standard 5DB price!!!

or Sign Up to reply!