Edited 5 years ago by GrandpaCarl00

Some of these aren't super recent pics but

This is my uncle's dog, Harlow, she's 7-8 years old at this point and ever since one of our other dogs died a year ago she officially becomes queen of the house. She's not really a good people person but she's a good dog nonetheless- she has a very picky person but she's protective. I watch her in my room nowadays due to my uncle and grandpa going to work and I can gladly confirm she's a proud nap-lover and snores extremely loud.

https://imgur.com/a/EH5cx9g

This is by no means a recent pic but this is our newest dog, Marla! This was her when she was a puppy, she was born in this July and we've had her since August. She's 4ish months now and even when she's getting pretty big she is, by all means, a HUGE baby. She loves toys of all kinds, tears up everything, and loves being held like a legit baby; she'll fall asleep in your arms too if you're the right person, unlike Harlow, she's a full-on sweetie and people person however since she's little she's a very aggressive player and ball of energy and has unintentionally bit us on more then one occasion.

https://imgur.com/a/YHjZZ3g

These aren't ''furry friends'' but these are my personal pets, Hermit Crabs! I've had them since mid-August of this year, and unlike how they are advertised, they are definitionally not beginning pets and have very specific needs. They can live 30 years+ with the right conditions! They're very entertaining to watch and I have three of them- they're currently all purple pinchers ( 2 males, 1 female- 1 Large, 2 mediums )

This is the female, Tukiyo- which means ''Cold Generation''- She's name that because from what I've seen from her, when I first got her she was the most willing to pinch I'd argue. These pictures of her are old and her colors have definitionally become a lot more vibrant since then.

-image-

-image-

This is the smallest one, and one of the males, Iwao- when means ''stone man.'' While none of them are currently very ''extroverted'' yet, I think he's the shyest. He's changed shells the most.

Sadly this is the only picture I have of him, but when he's out the area around his eyes are very orange.

-image-

This is the biggest one, and I think the least shy ( though slightly ) then the other two- This guy's name is Odin. I've been trying to get him new shells that he'll go into for the longest time and only until recently I've been able too. He's currently in a pink murex ( the pale one )

-image-

-image-

Sorry for all the upside down images lmao my phone does that and I'm not sure how to fix it.