More Factions?

1. 8 years ago

Hey guys. Today was my first day ever playing on craftymynes and i really enjoyed it. I was just wondering if anyone else thought that this server should become more factions based. I think that most people belonging to factions would promote raiding which in return would make playing this server all that much more fun and important. Idk if you guys agree... i was just wondering. Let me know what you guys think.

2. The idea of "factions" ruins the game in my opinion. Which is why I'm not a part of one. That's one of the main reasons I play on Craftymynes. It's not a bunch of forced factions and guilds, I can just sit back and play.

3. The thing about that is that it would in fact ruin the server like @neonjews said. Factions cause a lot of chaos and it molds people who probably wouldn't have anything to do with it into selfish mercy-less, assholes who let power and numbers go their heads. I like CraftyMynes the way it is. I don't want to see it spiral out of control to the point where it's just unplayable. Sorry @mr_palapa_jr, but I disagree with you.

4. mr_palapa_jr, im sorry to say, but the people of this server despise pvp and anything to do with it. if the players had their way there would be no pvp honestly. unfortunately, there wont be many pvp based factions on this server.(which is dum xd nerds)

5. In a server that focuses highly on pvp and "grouping", it's fine. but on a server like Craftymynes, where there's a very select few that actually pvp all the time, it doesn't really fit. It's not BAD exactly, but it needs to be in the right context and setting.

6. There are some factions on the server, mostly peacefull ones like the Strangers Company or the Harvestar Building Guilt, but also those who's goal is raiding and PVP like Team EYE. Its everybodys choice to join a peacefull fac, a warmaker fac or no faction at all. Btw, all big factions in common count not more than 100 people (not regarding small groups of 2-3 ppl). So the majority of the server is without a faction.

7. What makes CraftyMynes the best is that its home to a wide range of players. Many of its players, myself imcluded, ar not pvpers, but still live in groups. But at the same time, the world is big enough for you to avoid pvp, and let others pvp at the same time

8. alwaysdrunk i believe that i am in strangers company.

9. @mr_palapa_jr yes you are, but you are in the recruit town atm, the place where everybody starts until we learn to trust them.

10. @AlwaysDrunkPunk @mr_palapa_jr yes you are, but you are in the recruit town atm, the place where everybody starts until we learn to trust them.

Recruit town.. That actually sounds like a fairly good idea, I was wondering how factions would deal with that sort of thing :P

or Sign Up to reply!