BlueAce's Staff application

1. 5 weeks ago

In Game Name: BlueAce56
    Time Zone: Pacific Time

Strengths: I am good at coordinating and solving situations. I am very friendly and love to help others or assist them if I can. I believe I'm a solid builder and creative with my builds. Im a great leader and love to add new people to my group and even invite them to my base if I come to trust them. I do my best to get along with everyone of any age group, race, and gender. Im honest and if I do something wrong I won't lie about but instead tell the truth. I also like to have fun with others and I can be funny at times.

Weaknesses: I trust people a bit too much but still do to be kind. I often message others for supplies, help, answers, or simply random topics just to talk.

Why are you applying: Im applying because I want to help others in any of their problems. I want to be a part of this server and make my contribution. I wish to add to all the great perks this server and its players have. I want to help new players learn this server and what fun it can be. I frown when someone joins and 10 minutes later leave and never come back. I already help people in any way but in all honesty when some people see a name that says helper they feel they are talking to someone who can actually help.

Time played on CraftyMynes: So far on the new restarted server I have over 2 million already but when I previously played a year or two ago I believe I had close to 10 million ticks.

Custom Note: I love to make really huge projects and have people help and being a part of the end result. I love to be a part of this amazing community and its people. Thank you for your time and patience to review my application. Has anyone ever thought what an autistic turtle would do, I mean does it just bang its head against the glass, what does it do?

2. Absolutely denied.

@BlueAce56 Custom Note: I love to make really huge projects and have people help and being a part of the end result. I love to be a part of this amazing community and its people. Thank you for your time and patience to review my application. Has anyone ever thought what an autistic turtle would do, I mean does it just bang its head against the glass, what does it do?

or Sign Up to reply!