1. 5 years ago

Hey guys, I was about to donate to this server until I saw you need paypal for this. Since I'm from the Netherlands, I do not have those payment ships atm. Is there a way I can buy it with payment ship called: IDEAL or something ?
    greetings, Rickvb10

2. Edited 5 years ago by Nicnicnico

you can donate using not only PayPal, but also credit/debit card. Payment method can be selected in checkout panel from your cart.
    I hope my response helped you
    -Nico

3. I don't have an credit card either

4. Can i pay in magic beans pls

5. You can get pre-pay cards that you can use on the store, let me know if other ways that you can pay and I will see if there is one I can implement.

6. Ye I was looking for those, but I don't know which one those are, do you have a link of a pre pay card shop who are valid to this website ? Thats really the only option to me thats possible. Thank you for responding though.
    Greetings, Rickvb10

7. How about one of:

Paygol
    paysafecard
    Xsolla

8. I just bought a 25 usd card on paysafecard and this is what i get. ''That coupon could not be found.''
    Really strange because it says gift cards also can be redeemed but he doesn't accept it for some reason.

9. I have to add that payment gateway, the coupons are for the store and not for paysafecard. I will add it when I get home from work.

10. okay no worries, thanks for all the help, highly apreciate it man !

or Sign Up to reply!