Calling all faction leaders

1. 8 years ago

Hi there. My name's mightymyntz and I'd like to join a faction. My base was recently obliterated and that makes for a bit of a depressing mood on the server for me. So if you care to take a look at the rest of this post, I'd like to formally apply to any and all factions currently in play on CraftyMynes.

IRL NAME: Raena

JOINED CRAFTYMYNES: July 2015

STRENGTHS: Farming - I am an avid farmer of all fruits, veggies, trees, canes, and animals. Primarily to acquire emeralds for villager trade, however I am open to other uses as well.

Mining - I enjoy mining all ores and valuables, from coal to diamonds.

Enchanting/Trading - My main source of "income" on CraftyMynes is from trades and enchanting commissions. I often collect items that most people may not use all the time, but are still valuable when in demand. Additionally, I often enchant weapons, gear, and tools to sell to those who only purchase the best.

Building - My building designs vary from castles to tree houses to villages to sculptures. I build both practical and decorative structures, depending on the individual situations.

Interior Design - I am an expert at coordinating the inner aesthetics of various habitable structures. (I'm good at making the insides look good.)

Player Interaction - I have maintained a low profile on the server since I joined, as I do not enjoy making myself a target, and I have built a reputation of honest and fair trade/game-play on here. I am very friendly and helpful to new players and old players alike, and I am always ready to lend a helping hand (or stack of food).

CHALLENGES: PvP - As mentioned above, I do not enjoy making myself a target and therefore do not partake in PvP if I can help it. Because of this, I have little to no experience PvPing and am not very good at it.

Raiding/Griefing - I raid, but do not grief.

Trust - I am very paranoid about getting griefed and fucked over in general, hence why I tend to keep to myself and avoid the limelight. One of the main reasons why I'd like to join a faction is because I think it will alleviate my paranoia to an extent.

If you're still reading, I appreciate your time. If you think I would make a great addition to your faction, please respond to this post by leaving a summary (however long you want it to be) of what your faction has to offer. Thank you!

2. In my opinion, joining a faction increases chances of getting raided. Just go 50k+ outside spawn and get yourself a cookie. Sharing cords with faction members ain't safe enough. Just my two cents tho.

3. I dont really have a faction but my base could use some help. request a tp to me or something.

4. DrunkPunk here, leader of the Strangers Company. We are a builder faction and we search for people like you. Msg me while online

5. Why join a faction at all? By the sounds of things you might be happier to join a base of a few people rather than a faction in it's whole.

What I mean is if you were to base with a single person or people whom you trust it can fulfil those requirements. Also lessening the daunting challenge of building a base solo.

6. This is hilarious.

7. Factions are so messed up right now, to me at least. I see most of them (besides a few) as power-hungry destructive asses, but that's my opinion. And no I'm not just saying this because I got wrecked by Team Eye, nice try.

8. @MasaruCyri And no I'm not just saying this because I got wrecked by Team Eye, nice try.

nice try to you too mate

9. Edited 8 years ago by Cileklim

Hey there myntz!

You know, some stuff are happening in Harvestar, we will have to build a new base and you might be helpful for us if you're interested.

It'll be really fun since you will participate in building the town, i know right soo fun! (lol)

My phone is not letting me copy the link, ugh. You can check our faction thread if you want to learn more about Harvestar.

10. @Cileklim You know, some stuff is happening in Harvestar, we will have to build a new base and you might be helpful for us if you're interested.

It'll be really fun since you will participate in bulding the town, i know right soo fun! (lol)

My phone is not letting me copy the link, ugh. You can check our faction thread if you want to learn more about Harvestar.

who?

11. @MasaruCyri isn't that kinda the point of factions..

12. @MasaruCyri to be power hungry at least.

13. You haven't experienced the fast heartbeats like I've had, two times.

14. What do you mean?

15. @MasaruCyri Factions are so messed up right now, to me at least. I see most of them (besides a few) as power-hungry destructive asses, but that's my opinion. And no I'm not just saying this because I got wrecked by Team Eye, nice try.

Why not start your own movement based on the values opposite to the ones you see in many of the others?

16. If you don't mind guys, I'd prefer this thread to be just for the response of faction leaders. If there's something else you want to discuss with each other, please make your own thread for it.

17. @TheDunmerRaven that's what Harvestar is, or at least was, not too sure. But starting my own faction would be a little worrysome right now for me.

@mightymyntz sorry Raena, I just got caught up in this thread. Just making small talk. Hakuna Matata.

18. technically i am a faction leader but ehhh don't play much

19. Where all your pink fantasies come to life all in one cesspool of pimp juice.

Please,
    hold your excitement until later

20. Edited 8 years ago by Pimpcy

actually I'm thinking of building a pink island escape in harvestar so when I mean join me I secretly meant harvestar
    because here in harvestar

we harvest your good memories with us

-image-

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!