What are sponges worth?

1. 5 years ago

Can anyone say what a stack of sponges cost or should cost? i have extras i would like to sell if they have any value,

2. You can get an average of 30ish sponges per ocean monument, more if your lucky. Its not all that hard to find unraided monuments with elytra and rockets, lets say an hour per monument, and then it takes 20-30min to clear a monument solo, I'm being generous with these estimates, how much would you value an hour and 30min. of your time?

You could call it 1-2 diamonds per sponge, but the final price is up to you.

Also if your selling a stack of sponges let me know, depending on your selling price I may be interested.

3. I was thinking somewhere between 2 or 4 diamonds per 16 or 8 to 16 diamonds per stack. I don't want to give them away but i don't want to overcharge. I have like 10 stacks and they can be quite useful at times.

4. 16 diamonds per stack seems a little low, and I know this isn't how haggling prices is supposed to work but, can I offer you 64 Diamonds for 2 stacks of sponges?

5. @Zaper8 16 diamonds per stack seems a little low, and I know this isn't how haggling prices is supposed to work but, can I offer you 64 Diamonds for 2 stacks of sponges?

Lets meet in the middle and call it 48

6. @humfrydog Lets meet in the middle and call it 48

That sounds fine to me, still feal like i should be paying you more.

When do you want to meet up?

or Sign Up to reply!