When will it rain???

1. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by humfrydog

Will it ever rain again?????

2. Rain has been disabled due to an exploit.

3. @deyahruhd Rain has been disabled due to an exploit.

Yes i am aware, i was wondering if it might return someday.

4. @humfrydog Yes i am aware, i was wondering if it might return someday.

Never. Thor is too strong for the server.

5. What exploit is it? All I know aboit it is that it 'lets people find peoples bases', so Im not sure how that works.

6. Edited 4 years ago by j____a____r____d

@FieryPhoenix64 What exploit is it? All I know aboit it is that it 'lets people find peoples bases', so Im not sure how that works.

What you need to do is set up a contraption where you have minecart tracks aimed directly into a cactus. Then, insert a beacon into a chest minecart placed on a powered rail. You want to go far enough way until the cactus unloads but the minecart doesn't, then activate the powered rail.

If there are any chunks loaded beyond 10 chunks of that cactus, the minecart will break and drop its beacon, otherwise you will find it sitting right next to the cactus unharmed. The chances of the exploit working is increased significantly if it's raining, by the way.

7. @deyahruhd What you need to do is set up a contraption where you have minecart tracks aimed directly into a cactus. Then, insert a beacon into a chest minecart placed on a powered rail. You want to go far enough way until the cactus unloads but the minecart doesn't, then activate the powered rail.

If there are any chunks loaded beyond 10 chunks of that cactus, the minecart will break and drop its beacon, otherwise you will find it sitting right next to the cactus unharmed. The chances of the exploit working is increased significantly if it's raining, by the way.

^This, but this will get you in trouble, so I advise against it. Very good explanation for it though. This base finding technique is very unique and hard to find guides for. Use at your own risk.

8. It rained like a motherfucker for the last few days, I'd like some sun thank you very much :D

9. @deyahruhd What you need to do is set up a contraption where you have minecart tracks aimed directly into a cactus. Then, insert a beacon into a chest minecart placed on a powered rail. You want to go far enough way until the cactus unloads but the minecart doesn't, then activate the powered rail.

Wow, that's really specific. I can't imagine how it works, but I'm curious to understand more. Do you have any details? I couldn't find anything about this on google.

10. @hypehuman Wow, that's really specific. I can't imagine how it works, but I'm curious to understand more. Do you have any details? I couldn't find anything about this on google.

It's on more questionable forums, you'll have to really look to find an in depth guide

or Sign Up to reply!