Tamed Mobs despawning.

1. 4 years ago

Appears the server crashes/going back a few minutes in time' is affecting other things that have been present for a longer term. Mobs specifically - had a couple of cats for last two days -- within a few blocks of me at the lastest rollback fun tonight about 7:40ish PST - despawned, and no longer to be found. Also I happened to be voting at that particular moment - so looks like that was a big zero'ed out as well. Not a huge issue ofc, - given all the problems going on - but something to be aware of that mobs are going poof that shouldn't.

2. @Tarribaddy Appears the server crashes/going back a few minutes in time' is affecting other things that have been present for a longer term. Mobs specifically - had a couple of cats for last two days -- within a few blocks of me at the lastest rollback fun tonight about 7:40ish PST - despawned, and no longer to be found. Also I happened to be voting at that particular moment - so looks like that was a big zero'ed out as well. Not a huge issue ofc, - given all the problems going on - but something to be aware of that mobs are going poof that shouldn't.

I really hope Mojang can fix this quickly, the votes might get missed on the server but you shouldn't lose your vote streak or chance to win in the Community Piggy Bank as these are run by the panel, if you have lost a vote, please come to me and I will fix it on the server. I wish I could do more for these issues, but the best we can do is vote for it on Mojang's bug tracker and cross our fingers.

or Sign Up to reply!