shepherda's ban appeal

1. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by shepherda

IGN:shepherda
    Reason for ban: I don't know?
    Why I should be un-banned: I love this server, and I have really enjoyed getting to know everyone on here. The staff is very friendly, and willing to help you in any way they can. I was apparently banned for some admin thinking I was the same person as Victoria. This is not true. We apparently have the same ip address, and I don't know how those work. She is in the same house as me right now. She is connected to the same wifi as me right now. She uses one of my parents email addresses. This is because my parents took pity on her. She doesn't get to do much because her dad left. She lives in a one bedroom apartment with her single mother who drinks away her pain. My parents didn't know Victoria bullied me, because I never told them. I just kept quiet because I didn't want a relapse of suicidal thoughts and actions. She ended up coming on vacation to Tennessee with my family, because my parents wanted her to have at least one fun experience this Summer. They let her use their email address so she could have fun and talk to people. She doesn't get any of that. She isn't gonna play anymore, she's done. But I had so many fun times, and I honestly feel like banning me was a bit of an overreaction. I really do love this server, and I always try to play by the rules. I am sorry for all that has happened, and I promise it won't happen again. Please unban me.
    P.S. I feel like I let everyone down. Everyone was so inviting when I joined. Kat became my best friend, Phoenix was always there to listen to my rants about life, Ota always stood up for me, and rnc literally built me a house. It's little things like that that you can't find anywhere else. I'm thankful for the kindness these people and more have shown me, and I am sorry that I let y'all down.

2. Edited 4 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

You were banned for creating a fake story (about suicide) between yourself and your alt, causing commotion and disturbing the other players with said commotion - you use the same phone for crying out loud.

You will not be allowed back on the server until you admit to the whole story and promise to never do this again.

or Sign Up to reply!