UUID Sethome Issue

1. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by KernelKaramilk

Hey, I've been playing on this server for a while now but just recently I've been having some issues. I moved to a new base after getting raided, and going .homes or .sethome or any of those commands result in an error saying that my UUID cannot be found. Is there any way to fix this? I have tried going .delhome to free up my home spaces but that even gives me the errors as well. I have tried restarting many times as well to no avail

One of the VIP's suggested going ".credits?" and my voting credits were listed, but the UUID error message was also shown. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

2. @KernelKaramilk Hey, I've been playing on this server for a while now but just recently I've been having some issues. I moved to a new base after getting raided, and going .homes or .sethome or any of those commands result in an error saying that my UUID cannot be found. Is there any way to fix this? I have tried going .delhome to free up my home spaces but that even gives me the errors as well. I have tried restarting many times as well to no avail

One of the VIP's suggested going ".credits?" and my voting credits were listed, but the UUID error message was also shown. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

I just converted the whole system to UUID's, I have a bug in the system that resolves usernames to UUIDs. I have fixed you and I will have a fix for anyone else who has this problem soon.

3. Awesome, thanks so much!

or Sign Up to reply!