_JarJar's Ban Appeal

1. 4 years ago

In Game Name: _JarJar

Reason for your ban: I in a joking matter said .crash in chat in either 2016 or 2015

Why should you be unbanned: Knowingly how serious this server took server threats I stupidly made the joke.
    There was no staff on at the time I was just trying to get a chuckle out of some of the players at the time.
    I have recently returned for the 2nd time and already donated twice, although that doesn't grant me special treatment hopefully it does grant me loyalty in some sort of way. I have only been playing for a couple weeks now and I already have 7.4mil ticks.
    I would like to believe that shows how much I enjoy the server. This is a request to obtain my original account back, please try to keep in mind I was only 13 at the time. Thank you for your time, Best regards- JarJar

2. G'day

This account will remain banned for reasons you are fimiliar with from your last appeals. You weren't just banned for the one thing and you know this, donating does not buy you favourable treatment or erase your history.

Consider your alt account not being banned like all the other ones, our issuing you another chance.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!