Roylne1's Staff Application

1. 4 years ago

In Game Name: Roylne1

Time Zone: Eastern

Strengths: In-depth knowledge of the core game; I've been playing since alpha and keep up to date with mechanics and features as they are added each patch. Open schedule which allows me ample free time to be online, and an even temperament which makes it easy to deal with conflicts.

Weaknesses: I'm still very new to multiplayer, so there are many aspects I would need to learn about. I also play on a very old computer, which sometimes likes to throw tantrums and makes gaming difficult. I'm a pretty crappy redstoner as well, for what that's worth.

Why you are Applying: I had stated in my self challenge thread that I'm unfortunately not in a position to be able to contribute to the server monetarily. I know that's the most direct way of being able to support it, so in its stead I tried to find a way to at least give back to the community through my hardcore challenge. In the process I've been able to make some good friends and have fun telling the story of my quest for ticks. I originally wasn't planning on applying so close after hitting the benchmark needed to meet the requirements, but after a few conversations with staff members it seemed like a good way to take the next step to help give back to the server in some way. They helped make it known that my little idea had made more of a splash than I realized, and their encouragement helped me make the decision to apply now rather than wait.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 10,522,499

Custom Note (optional): I fully intend to continue my challenge (well technically Naidae's challenge now) should I be promoted to helper. 20 Million is still a long way off, so that gives me plenty of time to help :)

or Sign Up to reply!