VIP+ Status gone?

1. 4 years ago

Hi, I specifically asked admin if changing the username would get rid of VIP status and was told no I just have to type in ".fixrank" when I log in to get it back. I didn't screenshot it because I believed the admin and didn't think they were scamming me. So I bought VIP+ status, a week later, decided on a name I wanted to change to, logged into the server, and surprise- my rank is gone. Don told me to type ".fixrank" did and it says I have no rank. Then was told "Oh.... yea, VIP doesn't transfer over." So can I either, get the VIP+ status back that I had PenguinRogue under the new name ImKopi, or can I have my money back?

2. @CraftyMyner

3. Who was the admins who said this, exactly? I need logs and names and find your proof of transaction

4. Already spoke to Crafty about this. He, and bgmg told me after the fact that the people who told me were not admin/staff. Appreciate the help, but Crafty has spoken to me, said that due to the misunderstanding, he'd honor the purchase and reinstate VIP status once he's back at his computer. Working on sending screenshots.

5. bgmg informed me that RonJob, the first person to say I wouldn't lose VIP status was not admin, Crafty confirmed the other person who said I wouldn't was also not staff. It was my misunderstanding as since no mods/admin/helpers corrected them, I figured they were speaking on their behalf and being truthful.
    -image-

or Sign Up to reply!