Real ban appeal :(

1. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by DeJean

In Game Name: DeJean

Reason for your ban: Posting a false ban appeal after trolling

Why should you be unbanned: Maybe I don't deserve to be unbanned but because you asked for a ban appeal, here you go :D. I realy enjoy playing on the server, I made a lot of friends and won't let this happen again because I know how it wastes your time. Actually now I think about it, that was a very dumb action of me and should take all of this more serious, so I hope you can forgive me and I won't let it happen again. (hopefully I didn't make too many spellingmistakes because I have an English exam tomorow) Thank you and sorry again.

2. Edited 4 years ago by rnc2011

Hi, Im the staff member that banned you. Trolling in chat that you're going to get banned and saying .ban Dejean in chat tends to get old really fast. Top that off with a satire ban appeal and you've got yourself one bad look, as you noted in your appeal.

I'm not against fun and I try to be pretty lenient, but please try not to have your fun at the expense of staff having to do extra stuff.

Thanks, as I think you get it, ill unban you now, but please be more mindful in the future.

3. Deleted 4 years ago by rnc2011

or Sign Up to reply!