Title: High0nquack ban appeal

1. 4 years ago

IGN: High0nQuack
    Reason for ban: My name

Reason I should be pardoned: I created this account when i was very little. I stopped playing Minecraft over 2 years ago, but recently I restarted playing and realised how fun it is. I know my name is weird but, it is not intended to be offensive. Also i am struggling to learn how to change my name. to conclude i ask if you could be kind enough allow me to re-enter the server i was having a great time!

2. Edited 4 years ago by Venetorem

To change your Minecraft username:

• Visit account.mojang.com
    • Next to your Minecraft profile name, click the link that says "Change"
    • Enter a new name, and confirm the new name by entering your password again.

Plus seeing as your name has been changed five times in the past, I have faith in your ability to change it again.

Granted, there may be missing information, or forgotten passwords or security questions, but those are all easily fixed by using the steps on the site.

Best of luck on this endeavor though ^w^

3. In addition to the above information, I would also like to add that you are most certainly welcome back once the name is changed. We do our best to provide a PG-13 environment free of racism, politicism, and anything else which may be deemed inappropriate or offensive. That also includes drug use references. I am pleased you have come to appreciate playing again, and our server. Thank you for your understanding.
    ~Ota

or Sign Up to reply!