Lonely_Flame's Staff Application

1. 4 years ago

In-Game Name: Lonely_Flame

Time Zone: UTC-8

Strengths:
    I have an attitude that lets me deal with situations in a mature way, I have experience in working and in volunteerism that makes me used to operating at a certain level of professionalism. I am a pretty calm and patient person and I don't really escalate situations or lose my temper during confrontations. I also have a helpful personality and I enjoy helping out others and promoting a friendly environment.

Weaknesses:
    I don't really like to hold grudges but I sometimes develop prejudices against individuals and I can admit that I may treat them in a way that may be undeserving and biased based on the prejudices.

Why I am applying:
    While playing on CraftyMynes I have really come to appreciate the community and the staff that help to make it what it is. I have been playing here for a good amount of time and I want to step up my level of involvement on the server and contribute in any way I can and make everyone's experiences on CraftyMynes as enjoyable as I can.

Time played on CraftyMynes: 13,891,684 ticks

Custom Note:
    Ever since I discovered CraftyMynes I have used a ton of my free time to play here, despite the lag I have enjoyed playing here so much and I am appreciative of everyone that makes it so fun!

or Sign Up to reply!