akurokatari's Staff Application

1. 4 years ago

akurokatari

Eastern Time Zone

Hello! I've been playing since January 2020, roughly, so I am still a fairly new player. I liked this server because having simple command while playing vanilla offered a different experience than the usual solo game-play I was used to. (Also, as little difference as this can make, the server is located literally 5 hours drive from where I live, so I always have a pretty decent ping, which is an important factor for me). I wouldn't go as far as to say that there's thing that I "hate" about the server, but I would definitely enjoy a bigger map! Tho in fact, I know full well that it's not an easy request ahah.

As a person, I tend to be peculiar in some aspect. I like to help other, but I don't go out of my way for them, I'd rather give tips and let them experience it themselves. I do not enjoy conflict, so I either try to mediate, or I stay out of it. I am very meticulous when doing things, but at the same time I can be quite lazy, which is something I'd like to change about myself xD. I am also quite the hermit, in general. I get along with people, but I don't over socialize with them, tho sometime it is quite enjoyable to do something in group.

I am applying because I've grown attached to this server and wanted to contributed more to it. Helping people is in my nature to begin with, so that wouldn't hurt helping a big more right?

Time Played on CraftyMynes: 22 485 125 Ticks

If you could pick one thing about yourself to change what would it be, why would you change it and how would you change it:

Sometime, doubting myself, I refrain from taking action, just to realized I SHOULD have acted. I missed too much in life because of that. Now, I try not to overthink too much before doing something, having more confidence in myself also helped a lot. But there's still work to do so, only progression matter I guess?

Thanks for considering my application!

or Sign Up to reply!