*ALL NEW* Selling Gun Powder

1. 3 years ago

I can now declare that at boonk we are selling "Boonks Big Boom in a Box!" Consisting of gunpowder! Buy your's starting from tomorrow! 21st April! We cannot sell more than 1 shulker box of gp to the same person within 2 weeks. prices for 1 shulker box are from 6-9dbs however we are willing to negotiate on prices. Or, you can try to recycle your old shulkers and get a 1db discount if you give us one of your shulkers to use!
    We can also only sell to certain players, do not be mad if we do not let you buy gp. If you want to buy, comment here or msg me @Mixen_03 @czr7 in game

2. @VIP653 I can now declare that at boonk we are selling "Boonks Big Boom in a Box!" Consisting of gunpowder! Buy your's starting from tomorrow! 21st April! We cannot sell more than 1 shulker box of gp to the same person within 2 weeks. prices for 1 shulker box are from 6-9dbs however we are willing to negotiate on prices. Or, you can try to recycle your old shulkers and get a 1db discount if you give us one of your shulkers to use!
    We can also only sell to certain players, do not be mad if we do not let you buy gp. If you want to buy, comment here or msg me @Mixen_03 @czr7 in game

Wait If Cyquest is Pepsi and im Coke... what does that make you? Dr.pepper?

3. It does, I guess im Dr.pepper

4. Edited 3 years ago by mittins0w0

@VIP653 It does, I guess im Dr.pepper

There has never been more competition between the 3 GREAT companies at CraftyMynes! The economy is booming.

I wonder which other company will come forth. BNK? Maggi industries? 0w0 co? Who knows! This is exciting.

5. I was actually about to order one! I'll let you guys know when we're online at the same time :P

6. il take one! keep one for me! :)

7. Knafeh

21 Apr 2020 Suspended

I want a company :) hmmm.. let me think about what though.
    OOo soon I could start selling g sets with g tools with TOTEMS!

or Sign Up to reply!