Louis_Vuitton8 Ban Appeal

1. 3 years ago
    Edited 3 years ago by Louis_Vuitton8

In-game name: Louis_Vuitton8

Reason for Ban: Disrespecting Staff

Why you should be unbanned: Hello everyone last night I got banned for saying some dumb stuff. I wasn’t saying anything personal or derogatory but just some stupid things. I kept repeating the phrase .monkey and I believe it irritated 1lysander. Please unban me I was not trying to hurt anyone or disrespect, anyone, at all. I was just bored out of my mind

Best Regards,

Louis

2. After some discussion with the other admins it has been concluded that your ban should be permanent.

I quote you from your last three bans:

"Why should you be unbanned: I am extremely sorry for language that is deemed inappropriate. It will not happen again. I am aware that I have had warnings from staff about other words. But I am very sorry sometimes when I'm provoked I respond in a rude manner I am very sorry for that.
    It will not happen again.

Why should you be unbanned: I was bored and for no good reason copied what this dude said it was a random string of numbers and the word "bepis" So I copied it and messaged it in the chat. I had no idea I would be banned. It was truly an accident I had no warning. Please forgive me I did not know the server bans for long string of numbers
    I hope I can Be unbanned thanks and return to the best server in all of Minecraft

Why should you be unbanned: I am extremely sorry for using too many Caps in my sentence. I was just trying to get some donations for one of the fellow player friends who was recently raided and lost everything. If you unban me I promise that I will not happen again. I mean never. Gone are the days when I use caps to draw attention to an issue. Please I did not mean any harm whatsoever. I truly am sorry. I will abide by the rules.

I love your ban appeals but unfortunately you don't seem to abide by your promises and being bored is no excuse for bad behaviour. Sorry Louis but times up.

or Sign Up to reply!