Shapedsundew9's Base

1. 8 years ago

So starting out again. Decided against the 128 block high spruce tree and giant rainbow. Living under the deep ocean. Having had a look at some of the subterranean builds in this channel I am a little embarrassed to put my feeble attempt in here but since Blackend_Dawn and Nysic made the effort to brighten LiteConstant59's day, which in turn brightens my day, I thought I should get over it. Here are a few angles of the pig pen she made and decorated with flowers for Natalie Porkman. We planted a giant oak in honour of the donors.
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

2. Hahaha V2, sounds so familiar ;)

3. V2 because V1 experienced an unknown bug that caused it to die unexpectedly.

4. Love your river! Krum wouldn't let me keep mine unless i filled it in with water, guess he is afraid of falling in.... i hope thats not what happened to V1?

5. This base is sick as hell

6. Lava river, nice touch.

7. Dont fall into it XD

8. That river though

9. Ikr I really like this base. It's cute.

10. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by ShapedSundew9

So I have done a bit of mining, greatly helped by the advice I got from KrumEater and Zabolca.
    MIddle, top, slightly to the right you can see Natalie in her pen. The open, raised, grassy area on the right I might make a woodland with a pond. My beacon (Haste II) is floating in the top, middle, left a bit. Far over on the left in the middle you can see some blue glass and a chest. That is the end of my iron farm. I need to mine out all around it. I live under the deep ocean so the roof is as high as I can make it without flooding the cavern. The far wall is just over 100 blocks from where I am standing.
    -image-

11. Damn, GG.

12. is the entirety of your base your farm? or do you have like an actual base area as well O.O?

13. Admittedly it is a lot of farm but that is the source of wealth that enables everything else - whixh I am now adding. there is a 2 block high layer below that I will use for pipework that is currently used for storage. I am not very artistic so I probably won't build a house or castle or anything like that. After some more space clearing my next major project will be an item sorter.

14. Very nice Shapedsundew9!

15. Wow!

16. Money does grow on trees!
    -image-

17. Lol Emerald trees.

18. hah lol, emerald trees, actually giggled

19. I am building an emerald forest. The first attempt using a grove of oaks looked like, well, a congealed ball of mucus. After some consulation with The Baron I tried trees with a more distinct tree shape and a bit more spaced out. Will add a bunch more if I get fed up outside - its a beautiful sunny day in Southern Ontario.

20. My beacon has gone blue...and it was not my doing...
    -image-

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!