CsYager's Staff Application

1. 3 years ago

In Game Name: CsYager

Time Zone: CST/CDT

Tell us a bit about yourself: I have been on the server intermittently since the 1.9 update, but have played the most since the 1.14 server reset. My favorite part about the server is the friendliness and sense of community of all of the regular visitors to the server, and the generosity, despite the ability to grief, fight, and so on. I like how people don't take the game too seriously, but they also seem to take the people seriously. I dislike some of the language people use, but I also understand and appreciate the policy of allowance within reason. I am friendly, teachable, follow rules, and am good at explaining things. I need to improve on my knowledge of history and pop culture, as I know little about those, and knowledge in those areas helps in relating to people and giving them a fun experience.

Why you are applying: I am applying because I enjoy helping people, and I enjoy the community at CraftyMynes. It is a nice place to relax and have a fun time, and I want to help create that environment for other people.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): ~10069739 ticks

If you could pick one thing about yourself to change what would it be, why would you change it and how would you change it: This is slightly unrelated to the application, but I would actually change my ability to make myself do things I don't want to do. In a college setting, I tend to procrastinate my work until the last minute if I feel like it's too large of a task. Strangely, it does not happen when people ask favors of me or when I am at work, only with school. However, I would change my attitude from one of not wanting to get something done to one of knowing I need to do it anyway. I feel like this is one of my greatest weaknesses, and one I don't yet understand.

Any additional information or notes: Thanks for reading this. I am not on all of the time. However, I can be more consistent with when I come on if you would like. Thanks!

or Sign Up to reply!