[Suggestion] Neutral Mobs (Mounts) take damage at spawn.

1. 8 years ago

So, I managed to saddle up an undead horse and mountaineer it to spawn and show off. Because after all, it was hard work.

Many people peacefully walked passed and admired me, the undead Prince on his bone stead.
    Unfortunately, though 10's and 10's found peace with me on my horse, there was one who was not so friendly.

This was when I found out my not aggressive, saddles stead could be injured, if not killed in this spawn area.

I am completely destroyed emotionally, missing my companion.

Please, consider allowing these beautiful creatures safe passage in spawn. It would mean a lot to me, and the wildlife that wishes to remain neutral and part of our community.

Give me your thoughts... but please... think about how freaking cool it would be to have a horse at spawn...

2. My thoughts? how about you dont take a horse to spawn..

3. It's not really that cool, considering in the river under the south bridge there's usually 5-10 skeleton horses at any given time.

4. If you'd really like to ride a horse around spawn, pick a fast one w/ lots of hearts. Also carry sugar/apples on you in case your horse does lose hearts. I dunno if this works for skelly horses tho :P

5. I believe they regenerate hearts overtime, I'm not sure though.

6. Edited 8 years ago by pand1024

So basically you're looking for a command block with something like this at spawn:

/effect @e[type=EntityHorse,r=100] minecraft:resistance 8 5

This command gives horses within a radius of 100 blocks invulnerability (resistance 5) for 8 seconds.

7. @BoneChi11er I believe they regenerate hearts overtime, I'm not sure though.

They do but it takes a hell of a long time xD

8. 7 years ago

sorry for killing your skeleton horse bro @NynjaRed

9. Rip skeleton horse

or Sign Up to reply!