MCf0rlif3's ban appeal

1. 3 years ago
    Edited 3 years ago by MCf0rlif3

MCf0rlif3

X-Ray?

I havent been on the server for three weeks idk why im banned for x-ray it makes no sense
    Just got back from a two week camping trip and i havent touch my computer in almost a month, I dont understand what happened but im sure its a misunderstanding

EDIT: i just asked my brothers, turns out they were x-raying and shit, im sorry that they did that, hope they didnt do too much damage. apologies

2. Three weeks huh? That is strange, considering I saw you online xraying less than 24 hours ago.

You are responsible for your account and IP
    You are responsible for anything that your account or IP does on this server. If you let someone borrow your account and they break the rules, your account can still be banned.

Any form of cheating will not be tolerated
    This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage over players who are playing the game the way the game was intended to be played. This includes but is not limited to: non-approved clients/software (hacked clients, clients with minimaps like badlion, external programs like autoclickers), abusing in-game glitchs (duping, 0-tick farms, x-ray, breaking bedrock) and xray texture packs.

The appeal is denied, best of luck elsewhere.

or Sign Up to reply!