LogantheCaveman's staff application

1. 3 years ago

In Game Name: LogantheCaveman

Time Zone: EST

Tell us a bit about yourself: I played for awhile starting back in 1.8 till about 1.10. I like the community and the lack of limits on pvp and such. I wouldn't mind if there were fewer not so survival features but that's just my opinion other people enjoy them I get that. As far as strengths and weaknesses, one of my best traits is I'm persistent as hell when putting work into something. On the flip side though I can be a bit stubborn and reluctant to try new things

Why you are applying: I'm applying both because and with the encouragement and insistence of a few friends, and because I'm familiar with the server to a fair extent and tend to do little else these days than play mc and I usually am just mining obby and watching chat. I play all through the night because I work 2nd shift(I'm usually on from 1:30 am to 8-9am) so I'm on when few staff tend to be. so to sum it up I wanna help out and wouldn't mind that gold name either lol.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 17,333,009

If you could pick one thing about yourself to change what would it be, why would you change it and how would you change it: I would like to be more open to trying new things and more self assure to do so.

Any additional information or notes: Thank you for your consideration.

or Sign Up to reply!