Nathan112202's Staff Application

1. 3 years ago

In-Game Name: Nathan112202

Time Zone: Central US Standard

Tell us a bit about yourself: I have been playing on this server for about 5 years. What I like about this server is that it is easy and fun. With the plug-ins there are now, things are very helpful. I really don't like how the map gets reset after every major update. A lot of great bases are wiped out. I'd say that some strengths are weaknesses of mine would be teamwork and my anger. I love working with other people and actually getting stuff done. On the other hand, I will get pissed off really easily if you keep pissing me off.

Why you are applying: I want to. It would be cool seeing me having a higher rank after playing for such a long time.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 10,237,431

If you could pick one thing about yourself to change what would it be, why would you change it and how would you change it: Something I would change about myself is my anger. I need to fight back and stop running away.

Any additional information or notes: If I am able to obtain the Helper rank, it would be a big achievement for me. I would also be one-upping smeyers. A true enemy of mine.

2. Denied.

or Sign Up to reply!